Bloody Brilliant Blogs #1

27.10.13




I read a lot of books every month and review the best of the bunch. But it occurred to me a couple of weeks ago that I what I really read a hell of a lot of is other peoples (brilliant) blogs and I want to talk about them too! 

I know a lot of other bloggers do their round ups of favourite blogs so this is my input too!

Firstly, I was lusting over this Domestic Sluttery  post on their Etsy Pick: The Happy Pencil. I LOVE owls so this print is now top of my birthday list (17 days away, FYI…). 

Next up, there has been a lot of food loveliness in the blogging world this week. Gingey Bites presented this smoked mackerel pate which I am thinking would make a perfect Christmas starter…. Amy over at Cocktails in Teacups made her own version of Wagamama's Katsu Chicken which looked AMAZING and with it being autumn good and proper now I shall be following Ashleigh from 25 to 30's pumpkin soup recipe

And now, prepare to drool at What Olivia Did's Nutella macaroons. I need them in my life right NOW.

I LOVED The Cup and Saucer's Royal Family post - someone who is a big a Royalist as me!! Whoever didn't have a smile at the Christening photos and how gorgeous George looked must have a heart of stone. 

Finally, my friend in real life Kim from Lunacy of Ink unveiled the transformation of her cow shed - which now has it's very own bar! ENVY! Get that Prosecco chilled Kim, I'll be over to prop the bar up soon… 


So there is my round up, some fab blogs I'm sure you'll agree. Until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment