Bloody Brilliant Blogs #3

10.11.13



This weekend is my final as a 28-year-old. Yep, it's my birthday on Wednesday and if anyone wants to make me this FABULOUS rainbow cake that Alice over at The Cup and Saucer made I'd be very happy! 


So yes, I'll be heading into my 29th year and I've already started ticking things off things on my 30 Before 30 list so it was good to read Erica's list to see her wishes for her 29th year! 

Food wise this week I really want to make Gem from Fat Frocks sausage tray bake - perfect for these colder nights - and these butternut squash and black bean enchiladas  from Skinnytaste.com I LOVE butternut squash - as you can probably tell from these two recipes! 

Melanie from girl v. london's post on transport etiquette made me laugh out LOUD. The politics of who gets the armrest on the tube is something I battle with everyday of the week! 

Victoria of Lily loves Lola's blog on Liverpool's Hardman's House made me really nostalgic. I went to uni in Liverpool and was there for four years - I miss it when I can but really miss it. Even though I lived there for a long time, I never visited Hardman's House so that is on my to-do list! 

Lastly, but certainly by no means least, please read the details of Caroline Hirons shoebox campaign . When you're out Christmas shopping it takes no time at all to pop a few extra few things in your basket to send to someone who has nothing. 

Happy Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment