Like your books dark? Get your hands on Behind Closed Doors…

21.2.16


Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace.

He has looks and wealth, she has charm and elegance. You might not want to like them, but you do. Though, you’d like to get to know Grace better.

But it’s difficult, because you realise Jack and Grace are never apart.

Some might call this true love. Others might ask why Grace never answers the phone. Or how she can never meet for coffee, even though she doesn’t work. How she can cook such elaborate meals but remain so slim. And why there are bars on one of the bedroom windows.

Sometimes, the perfect marriage is the perfect lie… 

Behind Closed Doors was the second book of 2016 I read and when I’d finished back on the 6th January I made a very bold statement – but one that I’m standing by...

B A Paris’s Behind Closed Doors is my book of the year. Yep. I called it -  just six days into the year.

Behind Closed Doors is terrifyingly brilliant - be warned about reading before bed though, it causes an unsettled sleep!

A sharp and gripping, intense debut thriller, expect the unexpected… I can't recommend this enough (in fact two friends have already taken this on holiday with them. Though I did warn it isn't a light pool read…) 

If you like dark books then without a doubt, this is one for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment